Consulting interview preparation can be stressful and overwhelming. But fear not, during our coaching session, I will equip you with the right approach and toolkit to land one of the most exciting jobs for graduates. Many have done it, so can you!
I am a former Project Manager at Roland Berger in Dubai and have been part of the Roland Berger Recruiting Team for years. I have passed and rejected hundreds of candidates for Roland Berger based on personal fit questions and case studies.
If you are planning to apply for consulting in Dubai / Middle East or if you have already applied, I will be to optimal coach for you. During our coaching session we will cover
- Personal fit questions tailored to Dubai / the Middle East and go in detail into your motivation for consulting and the Dubai / Middle East
- Key points in your CV to highlight during the interview to make you stand out against other candidates
- A typical case interview using the same case studies that I have used to screen consulting candidates countless times
- A detailed review of the case performance including my personal set of tips and best practices to ace the case interviews for consulting in the Dubai / Middle East
- BONUS: Free review of your CV. I will tell you exactly what recruiters look for in your CV and how you can make your achievements truly stand out
Please share your CV with me prior to our coaching call for a personalized coaching and tailored feedback.
I am looking forward to helping you, too, ace the case and join the exciting world of consulting in the Middle East.