My coaching experience:
• Conducted 2000+ hours of case interview tutoring sessions;
• Helped 70+ students receive management consulting offers.
Offers that my students have received:
• 20+ Tier-1 (12 BCG, 9 McK; 2 Bain), 18 out of 23 for post-MBA positions (including a Project Leader offer);
• 30+ Tier-2 (14 PIP&PIEFF, 8 Yakov & Partners, 7 Strategy Partners, 3 ADL, 3 Kearney, 1 Roland Berger, 1 Alvarez & Marsal, 1 Strategy&);
• 20+ Tier-3 (e.g. Big4 Strategy&Operations).
Overview of my approach:
My standard packages consist of 5 or 10 coaching sessions (e.g. 5-10 cases), which cover all functional areas (e.g. Investment, New Product, Market Entry, M&A, Market Share, Profitability, Customer Experience, Operations) and all main industries (e.g Metals&Mining, Oil&Gas, Telecom, FMCG&Retail, HORECA, Banking, Aviation, Pharma, Media&Communications).
Over 6 years of practice my approach to tutoring has changed significantly and has been heavily influenced by the MBB and Tier2 consultants I've closely worked with.
Basically, I give you the tools to solve all the most frequently encountered cases and we cover all the stages of the case interview process (e.g. clarifying questions, structuring, drill-down analysis, synthesis, brainstorming and delivering a final recommendation). After each session I send you detailed feedback in the written form that includes both your sticking points and the overview of the material covered.
Why you should choose me:
• I have been actively coaching candidates for the last 6 years so I've accumulated a substantial amount of experience and knowledge regarding the case & fit interview preparation;
• I have a vast network of coachees working at Tier1/Tier2 firms across multiple geographies, therefore I may help you with a referral if needed;
• I consider my price / value ratio to be one of the best on this platform.
Read my reviews here:
Do not hesitate to contact me so that we can have a free 15-min introductory call and discuss your coaching requirements in greater detail