- Former McKinsey consultant (joined as an experienced hire)
- 7.5+ years in high growth tech startups, consulting, and Fortune 500 financial services companies
- Extensive experience screening CVs and interviewing candidates from all backgrounds
- Passionate about coaching professionals in different career stages and empowering them to succeed
IMPORTANT: I don't believe in traditional frameworks or canned fit answers, so please do not expect templates or cheatsheets to structure a case.
When I was preparing my consulting interviews, I honestly thought there was too much fluff out there and robotic thinking with pre-canned frameworks for everything from cases to fit interviews. Soon I realized that was not the way to succeed in the interview process nor the job itself - an MBB interview should not be viewed merely as gatekeeping to getting the job, but rather a taster of the set of skills you will need to succeed in consulting and beyond.
My approach is all about guiding you to be creative, to think in a structured way, and to ultimately be ready to tackle any challenge in front of you - these are the skills that will help you succeed in any interview, and the job itself. Working with me, you'll develop your own toolkit, suited to your background, strengths, and gaps. More importantly, I believe getting the offer is not only about cracking the case, but learning how to tell your own story in a meaningful way - connecting with interviewers and making fit questions a strength to set you apart. This approach allowed me to get into MBB with a non-traditional background and succeed in my role as a consultant (including rebounding from tough projects).
How can I help you
- Reviewing your CV and cover letter to make your accomplishments shine, acting as a base for telling your story in interviews
- Cracking any type of case, going beyond frameworks and standard responses
- Making fit interviews your strength to stand out, structuring them in a compelling way, and preparing you to stick to your story - even with challenging stress questions and curveballs
- Helping you understand the process as a whole, asking relevant questions that also serve you to succeed in the interview process, and understanding whether the firm you're interviewing with is a fit for you (remember, you are also interviewing them!)
- Guiding you to succeed in the role, especially if you come from a non-traditional background or are an experienced hire