A few years ago I was in your same exact situation: wanting to practice endlessy and seeking for help from experienced consultants. However, just as before, solutions offered by Case framework gurus at 1000€+ are expensive and box standard, without tailoring to the needs of each candidate...
*I OFFER A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT AND FULLY CUSTOMIZED APPROACH BASED ON YOUR NEEDS AND PRIORITIES TO HELP YOU PRACTICE AND GAIN CONFIDENCE AT REASONABLE PRICES*
Before we begin working together, I include a free consultative call so that we can have a mutual introduction and you can tell me what your objectives are. Together, we will define a structured plan for you!
I will also maintain a flexible schedule especially in the days leading up to your interview, so that we can get you as ready as possible.
POTENTIAL COLLABORATION IDEAS:
- Case Interview based on real cases collected from McKinsey, Bain, BCG and Roland Berger. At the end of each session, you will receive structured qualitative/quantitative feedback (written and oral) and I will include areas for improvement to work on for the next session
- Pitch / Fit questions preparation: The fit interview should not be underestimated, it has become a key part in determining a candidate’s success, we will leverage your experiences and work on communicating them in a clear and confident way
- CV & Cover letter review: I will provide written feedback after having received your CV / cover letter, we can then continue in off-line feedback iterations to perfect it
- Industry Coaching (Italian market only): Having been through the recruiting process myself and established multiple connections in all firms through on-campus recruiting at INSEAD, as well as through the INSEAD alumni network, I have developed an extensive knowledge of the Italian consulting industry (e.g. Strengths & Weaknesses each firm, deep knowledge of the work environment) and I have strong a network in each firm.
WHO I AM:
My consulting prep experience has been obtained first-hand during my time at Roland Berger, and also during my time at INSEAD (the MBA school for consultants)
- Senior Consultant at Roland Berger Milan with 3+ years experience in the market and 40+ interviews as part of the firm's recruiting team
- Freshly graduated from the INSEAD MBA program during which I prepped 50+ international students who were applying for Strategic Consultancy firms (MBB, RB, ATK, OW, LEK), in over 100 mock interviews and I also actively participated in and conducted several Case Prep workshops (e.g. Crack the Case)
- Graduated in Management Engineering (MSc / BSc) from Politechnic of Milan
- Certified career coach for several students through well-known platforms such as Mentors4U and Polimi Mentoring