Have you been anxious about your upcoming consulting interviews? Spending 2 hours to exchange cases and not being sure whether that was actually helpful? Coming to the actual interview and realizing you could have done better?
I have also spent 3 years on the other side - interviewing people. This made me realize how often candidates fail simply because the mock cases they do differ from a real life interview experience.
My approach is to give you this real-life experience. It is not limited by a case and feedback on a solution. I will help you understand
- how ready you are for the real interview,
- what are the critical things you should work on, and
- what you have to highlight to make yourself special candidate.
Together, we will define specific next steps and their priority. I will then share recommendations and practical tools for you to addres these.
My sessions are very flexible. They are not time-constrained and can cover case-solving skills, behavioral interview questions, consulting career advise, and even MBA application coaching. Discounts are available from the first session.
- 5 years in consulting (3 as an interviewer) at Oliver Wyman - read about my experience here https://casecoach.com/b/working-at-oliver-wyman/
- 50+ candidates coached annually (95% success rate)
- Cases in English and Russian (if needed)