MY COACHING APPROACH
- Structured and Systematic: Have you ever felt that you've been doing cases simply for the sake of doing cases, without knowing what exactly you need to do to improve? Have you ever felt that, even after doing tons of cases, you still doubt how good you actually are and wonder whether you are indeed "ready" for a real interview? If yes, that's because you lack a system! To me, cracking a case is like solving a jigsaw puzzle - every single element of your case performance, just like a jigsaw piece, has to be at the right place. I consider it my job to teach you what the casing jigsaw puzzle looks like, so you know how to improve your performance in a structured and systematic way.
- Candid: I believe that giving candid and straighforward feedback is the best (if not the only) way to help you improve. It is far better to "hurt" you during a mock case, than "being nice" and seeing you lose the offer you deserve in a real interview. Throughout our session, I will be giving you the frank feedback that you need to succeed in consulting recruiting.
- Personalized: Having coached hundreds of students with wildly different backgrounds, I understand that everyone has his/her own needs when it comes to case prep. I will personalize my coaching to YOUR specific needs (e.g. level of difficulty, qualitative vs. quantitative, case industry, etc.). Your preference and needs always come first!
- Relevant: Having successfully nailed the consulting recruiting process (all the way from networking to picking an offer) ONLY 1 year ago, I understand the most up-to-date consulting recruiting landscape. I truly understand the problems you are having, the difficulties you are facing and the emotions you are experiencing. And I can provide your with the most relevant training and advice you need in order to succeed.
- Responsive and Flexible: You can expect a 12-hour response time from me. If you are located in the United States, you can usually expect a 4-hour turnover. I understand how stressful case prep can be, so I will try to be as flexible with my schedule as I can to fit your needs, with no extra charge.
- Low Risk: I know case prep with online experts can be costly and risky (trust me, I have been there, twice). Therefore, I offer a 50% discount to our first coaching session. Please message me if you are interested.
- International Student Recruiting Experience: If you are an international student in the United States, especially if your native language is not English, I have unique insights and tips to help you succeed in U.S. consulting recruiting.
WHAT YOU GET FROM EACH COACHING SESSION (1 hr)?
- A mock case or fit question prep of your choice
- Verbal feedback and Q&A
- (If doing a case) One-page written feedback detailing your strengths and weaknesses
- Actionable next steps
- The case itself
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about my coaching service, or about case prep in general, feel free to message me.