I have studied at a tier1 University BBA. What is the difference between the MBA and BBA curriculum? I can't see any big differences or am I wrong?
MBA vs BBA Curriculum
It's hard to say without knowing your University. But in most of the cases MBA is different in the following:
- Learning method - Mostly case method with little to no lectures
- Electives - they are totally different from BBA
- Diversity - lots of internationals
- Networking - your classmates already have 3-5 years of work experience and can contribute the discussion
- Recruiting activities - totally different