I'd say there's some great ways to epically fail your case interview:
- Memorize all the case in point frameworks and leverage at random or just use the "3 Cs" framework for every case
- Don't forget your calculator at home or make sure your interviewer can hear you pressing the buttons if interviewing remotely. The faster the better so the interviewer knows you can execute calculations quickly!
- Make sure to question your interviewer's feedback and guidance to show that you are a critical thinker
- Make sure to ask about what salary you will get at the end of the interview and ask if your target firm's travel policy allows for First Class and 5 star hotels.
- Don't forget a shot of tequila or whiskey before your interview to ease the nerves!