I made it to in-person interviews with McKinsey. A few specific questions on my attire for the day of the interview:
1. Suit: What suit colors do you recommend? I understand the standard color is Black, but are there other equally safe options?
2. Shirt: Does it matter if the shirt has cuff links? Color - I am thinking of white or light blue, any thoughts?
3. Tie: Any rules here? Color/pattern/etc.?
4. Shoes and belt: Any preference here on black vs brown?
5. Watch: What are your thoughts on wearing an analog watch (like a Fossil, etc.)?
6. Pocket square: Yes or No, what are the pros/cons of this?
Thanks a lot!!