Hi, you are going to handle typical fit questions recorded and assessed with AI technologies. Best, Antonello
Career & Application at AccentureTo Accenture website
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture develops and implements technology solutions to improve its clients’ productivity and efficiency—and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, Accenture enables its clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture Q&As Add your Question
you are going to handle typical fit questions recorded and assessed with AI technologies.
Hi, Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do. It's weird that they rejected you instead of proposing to postpone your start. Anyway if you performed good during the interview, it's likely t... (more)
Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do. It's weird that they rejected you instead of proposing to postpone your start. Anyway if you performed good during the interview, it's likely that they will recall you in the future.
Why don't you apply for other firms?There are many good alternatives to Accenture Strategy. I always suggest to apply and do the interview for different firms at the same time to avoid case like this.
Hello ishani, I am sorry to hear your situation. The CV screening across consulting firms typically revolves across 4-5 key parameters, depending on your profiles. As a fresh graduate, firms wo... (more)
I am sorry to hear your situation.
The CV screening across consulting firms typically revolves across 4-5 key parameters, depending on your profiles.
As a fresh graduate, firms would focus on the following 4 parameters:
- Academic achievements: a combination of GPA, academic accolodates (e.g. dean list, awards, etc), research publications
- Extracurricular involvements: leadership in various organizations (within or outside of educational institution), social service, or other events / programs; extracurricula achivements (e.g. in sports, arts, entrepreneurship, etc)
- Professional experiences: for fresh grads, this often refers to internship experiences
- For all experiences above, it is very helpful if you have international exposure towards multiple countries (displayed your flexibility in adapting to different cultures, as consultants are likely to be assigned to projects in different regions, they even need to adapt to different company culture in a single country).
If you have post-academic professional experiences, then similar metrics will apply, however, much more emphasis will be placed on your professional trajectory. The firm will evaluate if your trajectory is in lone with the expected trajectory of a consultant at similar tenure. This is often the more difficult part for a professional profile. Unless one is more senior with known expertise in a particular industry or function.
Typically, the following information would be scrutinized by the firms of professional profiles through CV screening as well as interviews, it would be preferable if you could display this within your CV:
- Details of your professional experiences, e.g. types of projects you were leading, what is your role and specific tasks you were working on, the size of the team you led, how did you allocate and manage the work across the team, your client / stakeholder interactions, deilverables, and impact / results
- Leadership experiences, whether in project settings, knowledge development, or other office initiatives
- Client development experiences & portfolio, including the question on what potential clients you might bring onboard to the firm
- Knowledge expertise: alignment of your industrial and functional expertise with the current need within the firm, added value to existing practice / new practice that you would be able to establish and lead, your suggestions on novel capabilities that should be developed within the firm with the high-evel implementation plan
- Culture fit, e.g. communication style, logical flow & structure, mobility, working norms
- Correlation between your mid and long-term career objectives with the firm's growth trajectory - would you be suitable for the partner track on the firm?
I hope it helps to clarify a bit regarding the preferred content.
I would be very happy to help you in reviewing your CV and drafting improvement plans together. Please fell free to DM me.
Hi, It is absolutely normal. As you mentioned, they may wait for the pipeline to be confirmed. But as suggested by other experts here, you can contact HR to get an update. Best, Deniz
It is absolutely normal. As you mentioned, they may wait for the pipeline to be confirmed. But as suggested by other experts here, you can contact HR to get an update.
McKinsey / Accenture / Got all BIG3 offers / More than 300 real MBB cases / Harvard Business School
- Accenture, Harvard Business School, McKinsey & Company
- English, Russian
- United States
- $229 / hour
McKinsey | 100% recommendation rate | Tough/atypical/last round cases | Tough Fit | Advanced tricks & tips | Case cracking process
- gauravbhosle.com, Accenture Strategy, McKinsey & Company
- $319 / hour
Ex-Accenture Strategy Consultant, Career Coach (5yrs)
- Career Cheetah, Accenture Strategy, Michael Page
- English, Russian
- United Kingdom
- $279 / hour