Hi, BCG usually will not allow you to re-apply before 2 year of your previous failed application. Also they will review your new application and try to find clear sign of growth & learning (e.g. n... (read entire answer)
Career & Application at AccentureTo Accenture website
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture develops and implements technology solutions to improve its clients’ productivity and efficiency—and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, Accenture enables its clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture Q&As Add your Question
Hi, BCG usually will not allow you to re-apply before 2 year of your previous failed application. Also they will review your new application and try to find clear sign of growth & learning (e.g. new achievement, new role)
I would say take the Accenture offer and take it from there. Accenture is a great firm and common stepping stone for people who wanted to go to Strategy Consulting Firm (E.g. MBB, Strategy&)
Hello Anonymous, thank you for sharing your story. The best advice I could get from mentors were not answers, but more questions that helped me in reflecting what I could do better and if somethin... (read entire answer)
thank you for sharing your story. The best advice I could get from mentors were not answers, but more questions that helped me in reflecting what I could do better and if something need to be changed. So please find below some questions. Crisis are opportunities for change, but shouldn't become traps, by making the wrong assumptions of what the future could hold for us.
1) Let's assume you make the switch to MBB or another job. Are you aware of what you are going to get and what you are going to loose if you switch your job? Are you ready for that?
2) Let's assume you stay at Accenture. Maybe an internal rotation could help you achieve what you are looking for outside Accenture? I wouldn't bother too much about the number of years you spent in the company, what counts is the competences you have.
3) Are your competences up-to-date with respect to what the job market is looking for? Let's think about MBBs. They are interested more and more about technology and digital transformation projects, if your set of competences matches their requirements, you would be definetly an interesting candidate.
4) Think outside the consulting box. Maybe the corporate world could be also an interesting exit to consider? Are you really passionate about consulting? Is this what you really want to work on for the next 5-10 years? You are still on time to make a strong career change.
5) Are you really interested about managing people? In some other jobs, technical leadership is not necessarily requiring managerial expertise, they are not always correlated. You could become a technical expert and have more time to focus on your job, rather than on managing an increasing number of people.
Let your brain spin around these questions. Don't settle. Keep collecting information and data about what your next move could be. You're on the right discovery path.
Hi, In general, the interviews at Accenture are not that structured: No clear guidelines for cases, so the case depends on the interviewer 60% chance that it will be marketsizing 40% chan... (read entire answer)
In general, the interviews at Accenture are not that structured:
- No clear guidelines for cases, so the case depends on the interviewer
- 60% chance that it will be marketsizing
- 40% chance - profitability and general frameworks
- Interviewers are less demanding than at Big3. unless you meet an ex-big3 consultant as an interviewer
- For fit I would prepare: Story about yourself; Why consulting; Why Accenture; Leadership; Team work; Your questions to the interviewer
Hi, you are going to handle typical fit questions recorded and assessed with AI technologies. Best, Antonello
you are going to handle typical fit questions recorded and assessed with AI technologies.
BCG EXPERT | Top 5 coaches | Cheapest of the Top 10 | 100% positive reviews
- BCG, Capgemini Consulting, Accenture
- English, French
- $159 / hour
150+ interviews | 5+ years experience | Kearney & Accenture | Sold consulting startup| London Business School
- A.T. Kearney, Accenture, Nimble Agency
- Dutch, English
- United Arab Emirates
- $149 / hour
McKinsey consultant and former German Diplomat - current MBA at the London Business School
- McKinsey & Company, Accenture
- English, German
- United Kingdom
- $149 / hour