Hello,
I would appreciate your guidance on a situation. I had my final round interview last Thursday and have not received an update yet. In the meantime, I have a work-related commitment that I need to decide on, and I’m unsure how best to proceed
Would you recommend following up with the recruitment team now or waiting another week? Also, if you think following up is the right approach, would it be better to briefly explain my situation and why it's urgent, or just ask for an update on the outcome?
I’d really appreciate your advice