I have tried Firms Consulting and actually paid the ridiculous fees that they charge and I'm honestly ashamed of myself for doing it.
- It's a complete waste of money, do not do it you will be sorry
- once you are in the program and you've paid things change very very quickly, There is a reason why they have a no refund policy plastered everywhere because you realize very quickly that most of what you see on the outside, their videos, articles, etc. is just very sophisticated marketing to get you to sign-up after that you are a complete after thought.
- Micheal has been out of consulting for a very long time, the techniques and coaching advice he gives is very outdated, However he is also very very stubborn and cannot accept any kind of challenge to what he says.
- Its not a complete scam, but its like 99% in that they talk a very big game about caring for their clients and helping them, and that was true over 10 years ago when they started and the program was just $4,000. Once they got some popularity all they cared about is making as much money as possible. And because there are no refunds and they make it very hard for anyone to give or even find real independent feedback on them, for years they thrived
- Once you pay, their interaction, support and communication is like nothing you see in their videos or podcasts, that's all marketing, Micheal most of the time could not even remember who I was, and the specifics of my situation, each time on the call he would try to make like he remembered me by giving an example of something we talked about or in my past but always it was soo wrong.
- In addition to the outrageous fee, at every opportunity they will try to pump more money out of you in a very sly sneeky way