It would be helpful for you to learn the business-focused Excel features.
In business, about 80% of your work will come from 20% of the functionality of the Microsoft Excel.
The core skills of a competent business Excel user are something like:
- Formatting & basic formulas
- Mouse-free Excel navigation
- Vlookups & conditional statements
- Data analysis - filtering, sorting, and analyzing data
- Data visualization - tables, charts, and dual axis charts
- Pivot tables
If you can do these things, you’ll outperform 95% of people in the workplace.
To learn these concepts, you could:
- Learn the concepts online for free
- Take an online course
If you’re looking for something free, I’d recommend Googling & Youtube-ing those topics on my list. Tons of free material online. On Udemy you can also find some courses.
If you’re short on time, take a short business-focused online course.
I’d recommend the following business-focused course focused on mastering the 20% of functions that make up 80% of Excel work.