Honestly, there's no clear answer, but the best option seems to be B. Here are the patterns:
- The split line as a pattern of horizontal-vertical, so it should be vertical.
- The number of dots goes odd-even, so it should be even now.
- No reason to believe why it should be zero, so I guess B is the best option.
- Triangle-Square-Circle-Trapezium, so it should be a triangle now.
However, there are other patterns:
- Symetrical-assymetrical on the dots position (so it should be symetrical now)
- 4-1-4-3 (i.e. 4 and then not 4), so it should be 4 now.
Honestly, I don't like these kind of exercises when one can find multiple perfectly valid options. This is not good testing.