Hi Folks, I am working on a case where the company had decided to design & develop a product (now ready), now I have inform " how can we introduce the product in the market" a.ka. what should be the go-to-strategy.
This is the framework/Tree branches I have come up with: ( please share your thoguths - I'd like to improve/modify to know how this level of product intro framework should work, as I have just begun using these frameworks)
1) What is the Market Size:
- $$ Value
- What are the drivers of the growth?
- What stage is the market in?
2) Who are the customers/Segments?
- Corporate (what type of corporates)
- Non-corporate (who are they & why do they need this product)
3) What is our offering include?
- Hardware (How does it stack up against competition)
- Software (How well does it stack up aginst competition)
4) What are the competition offerings?
- What is the competition ( Direct & Indirect)
- How does the competition position their offerings? (how can we distinghuish ourselves)
5) Reaching the customer
- What are the exisiting distribution/promotion channels
- Can we create a new one?
6) Pricing ( do I need to add this?)
Thanks in advance for your help!!