is there any differences between non MBA master’s student treatment and undergraduate treatment? Providing that the master’s student doesn’t have any work experience
Master’s students treatment vs undergraduate student treatment
In terms of the interview - the process is the same. Although, in both cases, the number of interviews / rounds may be less if it is an internship.
In terms of the CV screening, having no work experience may play against you. Make sure you have enough Extracurricular activities, like:
- Launching your own venture and entrepreneurial activities (even failing them is fine)
- Grants / scholarships - even better if related to some research or entrepreneurial projects
- Projects for companies - you may consider doing a free project for the company or a startup or writing a case that future grads will use
- Volunteer / social activities. I would aim at the activities where you can have a leadership role. Organizing some club may work as well.
- Case Competitions-especially the ones organized by your target company
- Researches / articles published in well-known sources