Adding onto what Francesco wrote.
I recently took the BCG test (just 2 weeks back). Although i was told about the test only the evening before my round 2 interviews, so I didn't had much time to prepare.
My key take away (after a last minute panic and google search on how to beat BCG test) are:
- Time yourself -45 minutes can fly quickly
- The test has two cases and more informations will be made avilable to you as you go on
- Each question was linked to the previous one in either qualittive or quantitative way
- Use the calculator -(take yours and practice onit, I was given a big calculator and I did spend a lot of time on just getting used to it)
- I selected multiple answers which were -none of the above (this may sound normal, but I am coming from education background where I have taken at least 4 Multiple answer format test each year, and rarely that has been the answer.
- Read the graphs carefully and make sure you understand the questions so that you don't solve something which is not needed.
And yes, I got the offer. So I hope it helps you.