- Approach is really tailored to each candidate. Some may need to work on their analytical thinking, some on their quantitative thinking, some on their conceptual thinking. Whatever the problem might be, a set of specific cases and “homework” will help you get there.
- I'm not into charging you if I see there are things you need to work on your own. Forget coaches who will tell you to book 5 or 10 sessions with them, what matters is for you to get the offer. Sometimes I might be helpful, sometimes you need to work on your own. I'll be straight with you from the first session
- Practice makes perfect. I won't stop at just giving you feedback, I'll give you tactical and actionable exercises for you to improve
- Personal Track record - I interviewed and succeeded at BCG, Bain and McKinsey. I ended up choosing McKinsey because it was the right fit for me, but I have experience interviewing and succeeding at all three major top consulting firm.
- Real Life Track record - During my time at McKinsey, I quickly became involved in the recruiting (as a first year analyst, which was the quickest in the entire Firm). I interviewed 100+ candidates in a real life setting and I am well aware of the ACTUAL evaluation grid that takes place there. Which most coaches on this platform can't say
- Candidate Track Record – 90% of the candidates I coached throughout receive a job offer.