- I received offers from McKinsey and Bain (MBA summer internship and full-time). Having recently gone through the process, I know what it feels like and how to prep successfully.
- I have completed a summer internship at McKinsey and was an Associate at L.E.K. Consulting. I know consulting well and what they're looking for from candidates.
- I have case-interviewed 10+ real candidates for strategy roles in my team, and delivered several mock cases for my peers at INSEAD. I know how to interview, and what interviewers are looking for.
I like to tailor my approach to your personal needs and prioritise the areas you want to focus on. But, with all candidates I give direct and targeted feedback that you can action immediately.
My main focus is on helping you come up with unique and creative answers that will help you stand out, while keeping to your natural style.
For all candidates I would suggest:
- 30 min intro call to understand your priorities and how much work you need
- 45 min case interview + 30 min feedback/coaching. Case interviews are always shorter than you think. I prefer to do short cases to give a realistic experience of thinking on your feet under time pressure.
- 45 min fit / PEI interview + 45 min coaching. This can make or break your application. I would recommend doing at least 1 full mock interview with enough time for thorough coaching.