Integrated FIT Guide for MBB by Clara
- Combines key concepts review and a hands-on methodology
- Contains printable worksheets to prepare your stories
- Includes 20+ real examples and 50+ practice questions
Receive a free bonus with your purchase – for a limited time only!
Download the Integrated FIT guide now and get for free the complimentary recompilation of candidate examples, detailed stories from candidates who had been recently hired in MBB. Structured leveraging the Story Cards presented in this FIT guide, they are the perfect way to find inspiration for your narrative and continue to deepen your knowledge on FIT.
How to get your FREE bonus: Download the guide, go to page 36 and click on the link – you will receive it within a day.
- Structure of MBB interviews and the key role of FIT in them
- Importance of the FIT interview deriving from the job description and required skillset of a consultant
- Incorrect myths arround FIT
With clear iconography to mark real questios, examples and key concepts
- The four main question clusters: (1) Introduction and CV, (2) motivational, (3) behavioral and (4) stress : description, dimensions tested and examples
- Key differences between (1) McKinsey, Bain and BCG and (2) First and Second Round
- Communication frameworks to be leveraged: STAR vs. PARADE
- Frequently asked Q&A and common mistakes
- Step-by-step preparation for the four question clusters, leveraging printable frameworks and worksheets developed by the author
- 20+ real examples and full explanations: from ideation to how to communicate them
About the Author
McKinsey | Awarded professor at Master in Management @ IE | MBA at MIT |+180 students coached | Integrated FIT Guide author
- Instituto de Empresa Business School, Amazon, McKinsey & Company
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
Clara started her career in McKinsey & Company, where she focused on Telco, Oil & Gas and Real Estate. She later joined the team that launched Amazon Business in Spain, where she is nowadays in charge of several capability building and coaching programs for the Spanish Marketplace department.
Clara teaches “Data Insights and Visualization” in the Master in Management at Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, where she has received the Teaching Excellence Award, as the best valued course by the students. She has also coached 150+ candidates on diverse platforms, such as PrepLounge. Furthermore, she is founder and president of the NGO Building their Future since 2015, focused on educational projects in Nairobi, Kenya.