Integrated FIT Guide for MBB by Clara
- Combines key concepts review and a hands-on methodology
- Contains printable worksheets to prepare your stories
- Includes 20+ real examples and 50+ practice questions
Is this product the right choice for you?
Although many candidates underestimate FIT and focus their preparation on business cases, FIT is a key part of in MBB interviews, an in-depth assessment of your skillset. The Integrated FIT guide provides an end-to-end preparation for all three MBB interviews, tackling each firm’s particularities and combining key concepts review and a hands-on methodology. Following the book, the candidate will prepare his/her stories by practicing with over 50 real questions and leveraging special frameworks and worksheets that guide step-by-step, developed by the author and her experience as a Master in Management professor and coach. Finally, as further guidance, the guide encompasses over 20 examples from real candidates.
- Structure of MBB interviews and the key role of FIT in them
- Importance of the FIT interview deriving from the job description and required skillset of a consultant
- Incorrect myths arround FIT
With clear iconography to mark real questios, examples and key concepts
- The four main question clusters: (1) Introduction and CV, (2) motivational, (3) behavioral and (4) stress : description, dimensions tested and examples
- Key differences between (1) McKinsey, Bain and BCG and (2) First and Second Round
- Communication frameworks to be leveraged: STAR vs. PARADE
- Frequently asked Q&A and common mistakes
- Step-by-step preparation for the four question clusters, leveraging printable frameworks and worksheets developed by the author
- 20+ real examples and full explanations: from ideation to how to communicate them
About the Author
McKinsey | Awarded professor at Master in Management @ IE | MBA at MIT |+180 students coached | Integrated FIT Guide author
- Instituto de Empresa Business School, Amazon, McKinsey & Company
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
Clara started her career in McKinsey & Company, where she focused on Telco, Oil & Gas and Real Estate. She later joined the team that launched Amazon Business in Spain, where she is nowadays in charge of several capability building and coaching programs for the Spanish Marketplace department.
Clara teaches “Data Insights and Visualization” in the Master in Management at Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, where she has received the Teaching Excellence Award, as the best valued course by the students. She has also coached 150+ candidates on diverse platforms, such as PrepLounge. Furthermore, she is founder and president of the NGO Building their Future since 2015, focused on educational projects in Nairobi, Kenya.