I have 5 years of experience with helping graduate candidates with preparing strategy consulting interviews, including case and behaviour interviews. My students have received full time offers from McKinsey, Bain, Deloitte, Strategy&, Accenture etc. I personally received offer from McKinsey, Bain, Roland Berger, and KPMG in the UK when applied as a graduate candidate.
While working for Bain, I was an interviewer there and have been heavily involved in the recruitment process. This experience gives me great exposure into what your dream companies are looking from you.
I will tailor my lessons according to your situation. Normally it will be structured as:
- 2-5mins intro to get to know your background and situation, this time will not count toward the 60mins
- Mock interview / go through case together
- For beginner to medium candidate, I can provide you live feedback and provide recommendation on how to better phrase your answer line by line
- For more advanced candidate, I can provide wholistic advice on how to make your answers crispier and always stand out from the crowd .
- Company specific advice if the candidate has upcoming interview scheduled. I have a wide network of professionals in most consulting companies who can provide intels on how they work and what you need to prepare
Support for experienced hires
In addition to coaching graduates, I have a special program for experienced hires for those who want to apply for consulting or product management in tech.
- Upgrade you CV from Graduate level to Experienced level
- Upgrade your interview style for both case interview and product related interviews