How I can help
I will help you design a comprehensive recruiting strategy, beyond just cases. This includes how to network effectively, in person and online, how to articulate your personal story, resume and cover letter writing, and fit and case interviews.
My case strategy allows you to go beyond frameworks, playing to your strengths and allowing for the creativity and insight that makes the difference.
Finally, I have made the transition to work in international development. For those who see consulting as a chance to learn valuable business skills before moving to do something else, I can provide insights on how to make that leap. I have lived and worked in the US, Canada, Kenya, Singapore, and Italy.
1. We will decide up front what your objectives are, from an expert looking to perfect your cases, to someone just starting out.
2. We can determine what the best prep format is, including:
- A full case with feedback at the end or mid-stream
- Intensive personal fit interview
- Full mock case and fit interview, which tests both your skills and your stamina in talking for an hour
- Reviewing your application incl. CV and cover letter and rework it to make it more likely to succeed
3. I will provide a strategy on how to prep individually to ensure you get the most out of your sessions.
Who I am
I am a former Oliver Wyman Management Consultant with a passion for solving cases. At Oliver Wyman I was active in recruiting and conducted multiple interviews with graduates and interns. I led a North America-wide recruiting strategy for grads from STEM fields, running recruiting events at Harvard, MIT, the University of Waterloo, University of Toronto, and Queen's University. Moreover, I led the CV screening process for the OW Toronto and have seen 1,000+ applications. I have also passed interviews with McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, Monitor Deloitte, and Oliver Wyman.