Who I am
Former Roland Berger Project Manager with 6+ years of consulting experience and member of the recruiting team in 3 regions (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East). Inerviewed 200+ candidates.
Now working as a Senior Manager in the industry, based in Switzerland.
Before I started my career at RB I have talked to 40+ companies in consulting, investment banking, industry and IT, cracked 150+ cases during preparation phase and ended up with multiple offers from top tier including MBB.
In fact, I have heard that one partner from my previous employer said that I was one of the best prepared interviewees in my year.
During my consulting career I was based in Munich, Kyiv and Dubai.
I was a member of the recruiting team in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Russia and CIS states) and Middle East (Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon).
I interviewed 200+ candidates (both consultants and interns) in the past 5 years. I have already coached 20+ persons to get their dream jobs.
I will coach you how to think and behave as a consult and get your best offers.
What you get
We will get together through the structured and tailored to your needs process.
We will jointly define your weak areas and gradually improve on them. You could individually choose focus areas and decide on priorities:
- Your motivation to go into consulting – is it the right thing for you?
- CV and cover letter review
- Phone interview
- Skype interview (for companies overseas)
- First round (personal fit, tests, market sizing, math skills, etc.)
- Second round (advanced qualitative and quantitative cases, group case, work under pressure, etc.)
- Final round with partners (dos & donts, negotiation tactics, etc.)
- Doing the right decision when you have multiple offerings (career prospects, trainings, exit options)
- Mentorship for the first 100 days (common approaches at work, learning on the job, consulting lifestyle, logistics, career planning and plenty of other useful tips)
- Mentorship if you would like to change the industry or career path
Along the entire process you will get structured written feedback which I used in the real life as an interviewer, hints and tricks as well as material for self-training.
You could also benefit from my wide network in consulting across different geographies for referrals.
I am a tough result-oriented interviewer and you can fully benefit from my long consulting experience and mentorship all along the interview process. I will gradually increase pressure on you from session to session and constantly give you structured feedback to get most out of you at the interview day. Bear in mind – you only have one chance to do the right first impression!
My goal is your offer, my KPI is your satisfaction rate, so now let’s get the job done!