30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMOTION: valid until 31 October. Message me for a discount code before booking.
WHO I AM:
I am the only Expert on PrepLounge with working experience across McKinsey, BCG, Bain from the client side. This means I not only know the insights of getting you an offer, but also the key skills the consultancy's are looking for - so that you can succeed at the clients.
I have been working with MBB consultants up to Senior Partner level for the past 4 years and have built up knowledge from both sides of the industry. Since then, I have mentored 100+ candidates in their route to MBB.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
It is important you find the right coach that fits your style of learning, this is what you can expect:
- Custom-made approach: depending on your timeline, learning style, improvement areas we will co-create an approach that fits your needs.
- Real MBB cases: learn the crack the case based on actual MBB cases, and learn how the interviewers will evaluate you.
- Extensive feedback: I work in a structured manner to provide you with a verbal and a written feedback after each session - based on what interviewers are testing you.
- Only PrepLounge Expert with Client experience: Learn the insights of how MBB consultants are selected at clients and impress your interviewer.
- Value for money: I am doing this on my free time as a hobby - and have priced myself competitively.
Every session will be custom made for you. On a high level, you can expect these themes:
- More than just Frameworks: learn to think like a consultant. I will provide you with custom-made frameworks for all case types & will teach you how you can adjust them and build new ones from scratch.
- All case types: from profitability, market entry, M&A, Manufacturing to Market Sizing. All case types will be discussed and - depending on your need - we can prioritise. I will also include non-standard cases that regular frameworks fail at.
- FIT / PEI: I am an expert in FIT questions and will be a tough interviewer in that regard. I can teach you how you can communicate, stay calm and answer in a structured manner to 'tick the boxes' the interviewer is looking for.
Before our first session I would like some details from you, so I can prepare accordingly:
- Your resume/LinkedIn
- Which firm you are applying for
- Case experience so far & preferred case type
- Any other pointers
I look forward to helping you secure an offer!