IMPORTANT: To increase my community in this page, I am offering -10% disccounts for the first meeting! Please reach out to me to check availability
- +2.5 years in consulting with McKinsey and Company
- +1.5 year launching Amazon Business in Spain
- Part of the recruiting team in both firms, having conduced and shadowed dozens of interviews.
- Professor at the Master in Management in the business institution Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, where I received the award for the best-rated professor of the year by the MiM students.
- Fully sponsored for MBA at MIT Sloan of Management
- Experienced professor and coach, author of numerous preparation materials for the Master in Management and several consulting-prep pages.
MY INTERVIEW PREPARTION FORMAT
Having received offers from 2 MBB (McKinsey and Bain) & Amazon (top employer from MBAs), plus having extense experience in interviewing myself, it became crystal clear to me that traditional frameworks don´t work! Consultancy and strategy is about thinking out-of-the-box and finding creative solutions to complex matters.
Precisely for this, as professor in the Masters and as a coach, I prepare candidates to leave behind traditional frameworks and develop a creative, critical and holistic approach to master all types of cases. The well-known frameworks you find in case literature are a basic toolbox for solving certain types of problems, but they don´t teach you how to (1) approach a case, (2) draft a roadmap and (3) solve it.
Most experienced coaches and interviewers agree that "framework learning philosophy" (brought forward by Case in Point, among others) is the reason why most candidates won´t get an offer. Hence, teaching how to approach ANY type of business problem with a holistic approach rather than "frameworks" is the philosophy of my sessions and key for their success.
Furthermore, on top of the cited approach, I offer candidates:
- Full pieces of advice on how to make the best impression (e.g., answering to targeted questions, tips&tricks)
- Mastering behavioral part and simulation
- Comprehensive feedback on the session, including case review, strengths and improvement areas, body language and communication mastering.