1) There's a HUGE list here (14 casebooks, scroll down to item #12):
2) Most of the coach-created cases are very good. Check out all of them here!
3) I like the following MBA casebooks
- Ross - great firm overview, industry overview, key concepts, and the cases aren't bad (they also include proposed frameworks)
- Stern - EXCELLENT industry overview, cases not just good but really clear and easy to follow
- Columbia - awesome in late stages when looking to focus on certain areas. In their table of contents (and in header of each case), they lay out not just industry and case type, but firm (BCG, Bain, etc.), concepts tested (breakeven, brainstorming, etc.) AND difficulty across math, structure, and creativity