Hi all! Today marks a month since I submtted my application to McKinsey. The weird thing, though, is that during an info session hosted by the Mckinsey office from my home country, they mentioned that they had a different deadline for full-time roles (September 14th). I submitted my application by my university deadline (September 7th) just to make sure I will be considered for both offices. Therefore, I have a few questions I hope you can help me with:
1) Does this non-response for over a month mean that I didnt make it to the next round?
2) Should I wait until Sep 14th to start reaching out to recrutiers to ask whether I made it to the next round? or what is the appropiate time to start doing so?
3) Which office should I contact? My 1st preferred office is that of my home country.
Thanks for your input!!