CV screening is the lowest chances step yet (<5%), 90% even of excellent candidate has poor CV. The best ROI from coaching is on CV.
Generally speaking I recommend:
- Use easy to understand language/expressions
- Quantify (impact, achievement)
- Prioritize and CUSTOMIZE what is important to highlight
- Tell powerful stories
- Include extra-Curricular Achievements
- No grammatical errors
- Learn enough about the specific consulting
Feel free to shoot you CV to give you quick feedback.
Was this answer helpful?