I wanted some advice on next steps. While I did not receive interviews from McKinsey and BCG, I recently did my final round at Bain and was rejected (I executed on the cases at ~65% of how I usually perform due to a few factors).
My ultimate goal is still MBB and I was wondering if anyone could weigh in on the best path there. Some options I'm considering are:
- Tier-2 consulting (Oliver Wyman, Roland Berger, etc.)
- Tier-3 consulting (Big4 non-Monitor etc.)
- F500, rotational programs
- More specifically, likely CPG (think Kraft-Heinz).
- Additionally, B-school after any of the aforementioned options
- Anything else you all might recommend
As well, what is general process is for reapplication? It seems there's a blacklist period? I was also considering writing to my interviewers and asking for more direct advice RE: reapplying and RE: what roles I should pursue to set myself up properly.