Does anyone have experience in interviewing with Monitor Deloitte in Madrid?
Monitor Deloitte Madrid
I recently interviewed with them in Paris and the process was as follows
- Written case: Example, Footloose
- 30 mins to read the case and answer the questions
- 30 mins to present
- 30 mins Fit
- Group case (Round 2)
- 15 mins for everyone to read the case
- 30 mins to answer the questions
- each member then has 15 mins to present with Q&A
- Roleplay (Round 2)
- 15/30 mins to discuss a pre-written script, questions focusing on "how would you react"
- Partner Discussion (Final Round)
- my final round was luckily very relaxed, informal discussion with a very cool partners
Hope it helps!
Duraflex is a German footwear company with annual men’s footwear sales of approximately €1 b. They have always relied on the boot market for the majority of their volume. In this market they compete with three other major competitors. In the fall of 2013, Badger – one of Duraflex’s competitiors – ... Open whole case