Dear PrepLounge experts,
Could anyone please share some information regarding the Solution Delivery path in McKinsey?
Some burning questions I've got in mind include:
1. How does the pay for Solution Delivery folks compare with Integrative Consulting path (especially at entry levels)?
2. How does the Solution Delivery path and progression pace look like?
3. Are the Solution people involved in problem-solving activites as a part of the engagment, or rather just act as product owners for a defined Solutions portfolio?
4. Is it common to switch between Solutions and Generalist/Expert consulting paths?
5. Does the company offer MBA sponsoring for the Solutions cohort?
As I am currently in recruitment process for both Solution Delivery at McK, and Strategy Analyst role at Fortune 500 company, I would like to make the best decision for future. The mid-term goals are to do an MBA and work as a Generalist at MBB.
If anyone could share some insight as to which choice would be better to achieve my goals (assuming that I get an offer for both places), and answer the questions it would be fabolous!