i have solved around 40+ cases and I was wondering whether building structure is like building a roadmap to the solutions
Is building structure like building a roadmap to the case interview solutions?
Sometimes it is and sometimes it's not. The roadmap is just one of the ways to structure the case:
- For some cases like profitability - it's more a framework and the real project roadmap may be completely different.
- For other cases (like cost cutting) the roadmap structure is very appropriate:
- The cost composition and what are the biggest costs
- Benchmarking of the biggest costs to find the improvement potential
- Process improvements to meet the benchmarks
- Costs and benefits of the proposed initiatives