I have an informal meeting with a top person in a major firm coming up soon but would like to discuss what CAN and CANNOT do in a situation like this, example:
1) Would be ok to take a small diary with written questions?
2) Is it ok to write the most important points that I feel will help me?
3) Is it ok to ask where inside the firm will my profile FIT best?
4) Can I ask for pieces of advice on areas to focus on for the official recruiting process?
5) Is it ok to dress more casual (i.e. without a tie) for a casual one-on-one talk inside the firm?