In addition to all the answers given before, i'd like to say that basically, the goal when answering these questions is to show the interviewers your critical thinking and problem solving skills and how suitable you are for the job.
Behavioral questions can be like:
- Why consulting? / Why company XX? / Why are you the perfect fit for this position?
- Describe a time when you disagreed with a team member
- Tell me about your biggest mistake at workplace
- Name three improvements you made in your most recent position
- PEI questions
You can find other questions online, just pick some of them and start answering them in a way that makes sense:
- Keep it short (1.5 minutes max)
- Use storytelling techniques (Structure your speech!)
- Try to get the interviewer to participate, e.g. while telling about your experience in place XX, ask them whether he has been there
The more questions you practice, the easier it becomes for you to come up with a nice and suitable answer.
Hope it helps,