My interview as an experienced hire at Strategy& at a German office is coming up. Could you provide some guidance concerning the following topics:
- Is there a specific focus, e.g. highly qualitative, pure market estimations?
- Is a good cop / bad cop mentality in practice (when having multiple interviews), i.e. one interviewer is proactive and friendly, the other one is harsh and challenges everything?
- Other specifics for experienced hires?
B: Consulting approach: What is the consulting approach at S& like? Especially,
- Is it “strategy & execution” as advertised, meaning Strategy& mostly focuses on the first (strategic) phase of projects, and PWC takes care of the implementation?
- How do they judge if a project is a success? (measurements)
- USP in terms of consulting approach compared to other consultancies?
C: Organization: What is the organization like? Especially,
- What is the feedback culture like?
- What is the discussion culture like, i.e. is participation encouraged, does the best idea win?
- USP in terms of organization compared to other consultancies?
Thanks a lot in advance!