I would not train very differently until the day before the interview.
Until the day before the interview
- be sure that your routine includes all the key areas (fit, business cases, market sizing, math specific prep, graph analysis).
- prepare your questions for the interviewers in advance.
- review all the mistakes you did in cases, which you hopefully wrote down in a “failure” xls or word doc.
The day before the interview
- plan to stop your prep not too late (say 6pm). Don’t do further cases after it
- prepare your clothes and material (eg printed CV) you need for the next day
- after that relax and be sure you have a good night sleep.
The day of the interview
- you can do some light prep a couple of hours before the interview (10mins math/brainstorming – no cases).
- be sure to be properly relaxed before leaving for the interview - do what works for you better: listen to music, read something, exercise a bit.
- don’t eat too fat rich food which can make you sleepy.
- be sure to arrive 10-15 mins before the interview time just in case.