I hope you are well.
I am currently interviewing with BCG and they suggested to me two tracks: BCG generalist or BCG Technology Advantage (as I have an appetency in Tech).
I would like to understand a bit more about the difference between the two of the in terms of:
1. opportunity: is it the same firm and TA is just a practice or is it less prestigious?
2. exit: if I joing BCG TA and I don't like it, can I move to another practice
3. Remuneration and gratificaiton: is it the same track and progression as well as salaries and benefits for the generalist track?
4. opportunities and reputation in the firm: is it like the "digital coding" arm of BCG where it has a lower reputation than BCG generalist?
5. Exit opportunities: when you exit are you really considered as a BCGer or not?
Thanks a lot for your help