This is indeed an interesting question which is probably relevant for quite a lot of users, so I'm happy to give you my perspective on that:
- I agree with what other coaches said about the industry focus of ADL. They mainly cater to:
- TIME (Telecom, Information, Media and Electronics)
- Industrial goods & services
- Travel & transportation
- Again, depending on the region, country and sometimes even office, industry focus areas might differ slightly (based on the dominating local industries). Without knowing what office(s) you would like to apply, it is hard to tell what industries you will most frequently be working in.
- In terms of true cultural differences of ADL, I would advise you to speak to someone working there, at best at the office you would like to work as local cultures might again different slightly. There is a lot of information on the official website, platforms like Vault or from coaches in here but I do not think any of this is truly reliable.
In case you need another, direct source of information regarding ADL, I'd be happy to introduce you to someone of my personal network who has been working at ADL for several years.
I hope this helps,