I am committed to helping candidates succeed and land their dream job in consulting! To ensure this, we follow a structured approach:
1. Understanding your needs: Prior to the interview, I will ask you a few questions about your background, experience, preparation stage for the interviews, target companies, etc.
2. Personalized interview preparation plan: Based on the information gathered, I will create a personalized preparation plan for you, which we will discuss and adapt to tailor it to your situation at the beginning of our session.
3. Real interview simulation: The session will emulate the structure of a typical McKinsey interview, including icebreaker interview questions, personal experience interview, case interview, and final questions.
4. Detailed actionable feedback: After the interview simulation, I will provide you with comprehensive feedback in a structured manner, along with suggestions on how to improve.
5. Q&A session: You can ask me anything you're interested in about the interview process and working in consulting. However, please note that no confidential information regarding the company, projects, or clients will be shared.
6. Optional - focus only on the areas that you need: I am flexible and we can concentrate on specific parts of the interview if you prefer. For example, we can focus solely on the personal experience interview or only on the case interview.
Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!