Hello, I am Vitor. I worked for Bain for 4 years and re-joined consulting for Accenture Strategy for the past 2 years. Meanwhile, I worked for MercadoLibre and also for technology startups, gaining shareable experience beyond consulting environment
Before joining Bain, my team won the Bain Latin American Case Competition and I joined the Case Competition comitee afterwards as Bainee.
I also teach some topics for High Bridge Academy, a specialized school for those aiming consulting career and skills.
Currently, I am on a sabatical time living in Australia to help people to thrive and work in hands-on jobs.
I plan to turn my coaching sessions into something more professional as I did it before just to help friends, so you can count with my 100% dedication towards getting you a great offer.
Everything is taylor made, but this is the general idea:
- How I can help
- Straight to the point, honest feedback
- Homework that you need to develop: 2-3 main things to work between sessions
- Fit interview
- Questions to answer (STAR approach)
- Questions for them
- Sessions: 4 recommended
- Opening: full for diagnosis
- Fit in detail
- Case in detail
- Closure: full and closure
- Key skills to nail in fit
- Evaluation methodology: problem solving, team, client
- How to convince you are results driven, driver
- Being a team player
- Case 1: Tradional numeric case (B2C) | Firsts round like, homework
- Case 2: Less traditional numeric case (B2B, harder to guess) | Numerical or open, depending on the person, homework
- Case 3: Open ended case | Final round like, homework
- Key skills to nail in cases
- Understanding what is asked and data provided (charts included)
- Structuring: find the one that suits you
- The art of being straight to the point (pyramid principle) + BEING OPEN FOR HELP
- The power of the synthesys + risks