15-minute free intro call
- 4+ years with McKinsey & Company - Associate and Engagement Manager. Consistently rated Distinctive at McKinsey
- Worked across US, Canada, and the UK (3+ years based out of Chicago and 1 in London) and conducted interviews across all those locations so I can help you regardless of the office you are applying to (and we can discuss some local differences in approach if you like)
- Non-traditional background - I studied conservation biology and began preparing for case interviews whilst conducting field research studying lions in Africa (it was not easy finding case interview partners)
- I love recruiting, coaching, and interviewing - so I did a lot of it while at McKinsey!
- I am most familiar with the McKinsey approach and I do believe that it is important to tailor your interview prep towards your first-choice firm.
I believe it is important to tailor my coaching style to each individual candidate’s unique situation, skill level, learning style and experience. For this reason, I like to do a short (free) intro call to find out what is most helpful to you. During that call we will establish:
- Do you want to focus on case interviews or personal experience interviews or both?
- Do you have any known interview strengths that we can build on even more?
- Have you got particular concerns about certain aspects of the interview (e.g., case structuring, case math, creativity, etc.) that you would like to work on in particular?
Based on our discussion during the intro call I will tailor each coaching session for you. For example, the session may involve running through a full mock interview from start to finish during which time I will take notes and give you detailed feedback afterwards, or we might conduct a stop start interview during which time I give you live feedback and coaching points to work on