Know all the DO's and DONT'S from someone who's been on both sides of the table!
As an ex-BCG interviewer, I've seen candidates fall into all sorts of pitfalls which could have been averted with proper interview prep. I'll give you no-BS, practical tips on both personal fit and case interview based on the actual metrics we use to assess candidates.
All-in-one personal fit and case interview package. I will treat our sessions like an actual MBB interview to simulate the real experience and give feedback afterwards.
- No BS, practical tips only - I've been in both sides of the table. I've seen what works and what doesn't. I will not waste your time with random feedback.
- Personalized approach - I will simulate a real end-to-end interview with you to assess your strengths/weaknesses based on actual metrics we use to assess candidates. I'll then give you targeted feedback on where to focus your prep so you can maximize your time.
- All-ears, no dumb questions/answers! - I've been in your shoes. I know it's a tough process. I'm here to help… I'm a coach, a cheerleader, and a friend. Feel free to openly share your thoughts!
- Passionate about getting folks (especially underrepresented communities) into consulting - I was the first consultant hired when BCG opened its Philippines office in 2018. BCG has provided me SO MANY opportunities which someone from my background would normally not have access to. I want to get as many people into consulting and experience similar opportunities.
- Have fun along the way! - I teach grade school kids on the side and truly enjoy coaching! I'm here to have a fun experience with you.
I was the first consultant hired by BCG when it opened its Philippines office in 2018. I was fast track promoted from Associate to Junior Project Leader in 4 years and helped grow BCG Manila from 4 to 40+ consultants. I'm passionate about Consumer and Tech and have worked with clients across Asia on multiple cases from strategy, venture building, digital transformation, fundraising, and M&A. Prior to BCG, I worked as a Finance Manager in P&G and ran several foodservice start-ups.
Currently, I am a Stanford MBA student pursuing my interest in Consumer and Tech.