I am one of the most senior coaches here on PrepLounge and I mostly focus on second-round interviews.
I got offers from BCG, Bain, McKinsey, AlixPartners, Monitor, and several mid/small-cap private equity funds.
About 91.5% of the people I coached for 3 or more sessions received an offer from either BCG, Bain & Company, McKinsey, AlixPartners, Kearney, Strategy&, or Oliver Wyman.
This performance is the consequence of my method, which is based on real cases, assessment based on the actual evaluation matrix and interview experience on both sides of the table.
I help candidates
- think clearly
- communicate top-down, concisely, and clearly
- have a practical and hypothesis-based problem-solving
- show seniority and presence
- have a clear action plan under stress
- build and show business acumen
I provide no-nonsense practical feedback you can exploit in both your case interviews and your workdays.
Unlike most other coaches I have direct hiring experience, I worked for more consulting firms, and I had consultants from McKinsey, BCG, Bain, and OW working for me.
In our sessions you will learn also how to think from first principles, think backward, investigate the root causes of a problem, and learn something about business you can exploit in your entire life.
During the mock interview, we can go through each part of the application process:
- Fit questions (5-10 mins)
- Case resolution (45 mins, of which 10 mins spent on feedback and action plan for improvement)
- Questions from the candidate (5 mins)
I always share material, summaries, and to-dos at the end of each session. Indeed, I encourage you to be disciplined in the case interview preparation process.