I am a senior recruiter and consultant, with 5+ years experience selecting and coaching candidates for Top consulting firms worldwide, including McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Roland Berger, Oliver Wyman and BIG4. In the last years, vast majority of coached candidates successfully landed multiple offers by standing out from the crowd .
Together, we will not do a "standard session". Each session will be tailored to your background, preparation level and needs. Before each session we will align on your precise needs and i will remain at your disposal even after the session.
Some examples of what we might focus on:
__________ CRACK THE CASE, GET AN OFFER__________
- Be challenged with real McKinsey/Bain/BCG cases I used during the interviews. - Improve how to effectively do and present the case structure and learn unique approaches for solving cases avoiding cliches and common mistakes
- Top3/MBB specific interview types (candidate-led, data-driven..) and evaluation criteria
- Ace the math for the interviews - Learn the best frameworks, targeted study and material (e.g. numerical tests, casebooks, PST..)
- Best resources and what's good/not good from popular material (Cheng, Cosentino etc)
__________ ACE THE BEHAVIORAL INTERVIEW __________
- Answer optimally to the behavioral part
- anticipating the hardest questions and what not to say
- Understand what recruiters are looking for ( process and selection rationale)
- and the differences across geographies and companies (e.g. Bain Interview Approach vs McKinsey interview approach)
__________ GET INTERVIEWS, EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER BUILDING__________
Whether your are a Graduate, MBA, Expert hire and/or still in the process of applying - Learn how to develop an effective CV (CV/Cover letter proofreading) or compensate for low GPA - Get an internal referral
Feel free to drop me a message or invite for any question!