I am a senior recruiter and consultant, with 7+ years experience selecting and coaching candidates for Top consulting firms worldwide, including Bain, McKinsey, BCG, Roland Berger, Oliver Wyman, L.E.K and BIG4.
The reason why the majority of students I have coached landed multiple offers is because they learned how to stand out from the crowd. Most of the times avoiding the common mistakes or being 'good' is not enough to get an offer. My goal is not just to make you improve in your preparation but to make you succeed!
Working together will add value to your preparation, whatever is your starting level, because:
(1) I will assess your performance according to company-specific and most recent evaluation criteria. I will make sure that you you understand how the company you apply for will evaluate you and what to focus on accordingly. I will rely on my direct experience both within MBB and Big4 as well as my network of consultants in most consulting companies. Many candidates fail because they think that each recruiting step is the same or that cracking the case would be enough.
(2) Each session will be tailored to your background, preparation level and needs. This is the reason we will NOT do a "standard session"
(3) It will accelerate your preparation. It can take a lot of practise to become very good. Even though you might have an idea on how to get better, you might not have the luxury of time. We will see how to be efficient in your preparation by using the right resources, avoid the most common pitfalls and be focused on correcting the weak areas.
I have been coaching hundreds of students in Top business school (and 150+ session on Preplounge), meaning that I will rate your performance comparing and contrasting it with a wide range of high-performing candidates.
Before each session we will align on your precise needs. In each session I am not strict about time: we will stop only when all your doubts will be clarified - and I will remain at your disposal even after the session.
Some examples of what we might focus on:
__________ CRACK THE CASE, GET AN OFFER__________
- Be challenged with REAL McKinsey/Bain/BCG cases - Improve how to effectively do and present the case structure and learn unique approaches for solving cases avoiding cliches and common mistakes
- Top3/MBB specific interview types (candidate-led, data-driven..) and evaluation criteria
- Ace the math for the interviews - Learn the best frameworks, targeted study and material (e.g. numerical tests, casebooks, PST..)
- Best resources and what's good/not good from popular material (Cheng, Cosentino etc)
__________ ACE THE BEHAVIORAL INTERVIEW __________
- Answer optimally to the behavioral part
- anticipating the hardest questions and what not to say
- Understand what recruiters are looking for ( process and selection rationale)
- and the differences across geographies and companies (e.g. Bain Interview Approach vs McKinsey interview approach)
__________ GET INTERVIEWS, EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER BUILDING__________
Whether your are a Graduate, MBA, Expert hire and/or still in the process of applying - Learn how to develop an effective CV (CV/Cover letter proofreading) or compensate for low GPA - Get an internal referral
Feel free to drop me a message or invite for any question!