Is it possible to switch to CEO positions at E.ON if you have started your career at ECON? What are other common exit options?
What exit options are there after having worked for ECON?
Overview of answers
A key part of our mission as Inhouse Consulting is recruiting talents and developing future leaders for the entire E.ON Group. Many colleagues take their first career steps in Inhouse Consulting – two of our Principals have joined after graduation and are with us ever since – and at some point decide to move to a very attractive position in another E.ON unit.
Currently, 70% of consultants deciding to leave E.ON Inhouse Consulting move to another position within the E.ON Group. Obviously, the specific position and responsibility varies with the professional experience and individual preferences of the colleagues.
Let me give you some examples:
- Our former managing director is now CEO of E.ON Climate & Renewables
- A former director has joined E.ON Energie Deutschland as SVP Customer Retention, while another has joined E.ON Solutions as Head of Ultrafast Charging
- A former principal has joined E.ON Energie Deutschland as Vice President Sales Strategy Deutschland, while another one had joined E.ON Climate & Renewables as Head of Asset Commercialization
- A former project manager has joined E.ON SE as head of Business Support Controlling, now heading Corporate Controlling, while another one joined E.ON Solutions to head the Portfolio & Performance Management
- A former senior consultant has joined E.ON Climate & Renewables as Team Lead Commercial Analysis, while another one has taken over the role of as cross-regional roll-out lead in the group’s digital transformation
- A former consultant has joined E.ON SE as Project Manager Digital Transformation, while another had joined as Manager Enterprise Risk and is now Head of Enterprise Risk