Has anyone interviewed with Simon-Kucher in London recently and can share some insights?
Simon-Kucher Interview London
the process with SK is pretty similar to the standard one in a consulting interview
- Fit questions (eg Why do you want to work for SK?)
- Cases (eg How would you price the consumer offers for a telephone company?)
- Your questions at the end for the interviewer.
According to your seniority, you could also have a group exercise.
What characterizes SK is that the company focus is on pricing, thus you will likely get a case on that and/or market sizing. Examples include:
- How would you price a new antidepressant drug in the UK?
- How much does a taxi drive make in one day?
- How would you price the online subscription for a newspaper?
Hope this helps,