My current situations are as below
1. I've been thinking of getting into MBA Jan 2022 but, I've felt like that I've still gotten a lot of time ahead.
2. it would be good to have in-depth knowledge that I can apply to my current working field in real-time before going to MBA.
3. I have a 3.7 years of working experience in health-care industry.
4. Post-MBA career would be MBB (if possible)
5. I am thinking of a 2-year online Msc Business Analytics course so that I don't need to discontinue working. (all the courses are the same as 1-year off-line course and the fee is the same as well)
Would having both MSc BA and MBA waste of money and time?
My thought-process behind this is
1. Msc can take a deep dive into data whereas MBA can be effectively used to broaden my general perspective of business as a whole and to meet new like-minded people from different industries. Most importantly, I reckoned that MSc BA might equip me with the ability to identify patterns among data points and extract knowledge from mere data.
Thank you :)