Here are some other ideas that you can use to structure your thoughts:
- You can start with general facts about the local office. Something like “Sidney office is the fastest growing McKinsey office worldwide.”
- If you have an interest in a particular industry or client this may also be a great reason. For example, BCG can be the only consulting firm working with airlines in your region.
- You may address the different Global opportunities and office initiatives. E.g. international staffing can be a good opportunity to learn about business in a particular country
- Try to combine professional and Non-business rational. If you have friends working in that company, don’t forget to mention them and what you’ve learned from their experience.
- You may use your other personal experiences like working with this BCG, it's deliverables or as it's client
- You can provide your personal experience of working with McKinsey Alums
- McKinsey women / LGBT / etc. initiatives