I am currently a sophomore at a top ranked Indian school. So if I maintain my grades, have good extra curriculars and have a 730+ gmat I am sure I can get into any mim program in the world.But I am looking for those programs that can b completed in less than 2 years.
I want to break into mbb/big4 in middle east. I want to know what are target schools for entry lvl positions in ME.
Some schools I have on mind-
1) Lbs- great programme, Can be completed in a year. Almost every one from my school who apply there get in.But most of the people came back to India and ended up working in a bb ib firm or an mbb here. Apparently the immigration policies are really hard there especially for an Indian male.That would be bad for me because I can't afford to be in a 40k debt if I don't get a job ME/Uk.
2) Other top business schools in Uk(Lse,ucl,Cambridge,Oxford, Warwick) - Same thing can be said for these schools. I would like to hear from someone in Uk about how hard will it be for an Indian male to get a job there.
3) Insead- Most recent flagship mim programme. I don't know much about it and would like to hear how it is compared to other top programmes like Hec/lbs/essec. But Its mba program is the best in Eu and one of the best in the world so its probably great.
4) Hec msc in management/finance- again I don't know much about it But the hec mbb profiles I saw in LinkedIn mostly had a 3 year mim degree. So is it great? idk,but would like to hear more.
5) Essec,Escp - Don't know much, would to hear from someone who attended. Chances of getting placed in ME?
6) Esade,iese,ie - Don't know much, would like to hear from someone who attended. Chances of getting placed in ME?
7) University of bocconi - Again I would like to know more about this school. Would it be possible to break in consulting In ME from here?
8) Hsg(St Gallen) - Arguably the best mim programme. Places a fair share of students in mbb in Switzerland and Germany but for middle east? Not so much. Also If something goes wrong it would be really tough to get a job in Switzerland considering its strict immigration policies.
9) top German business schools- would like to know more about these.
Thank you for answering.