I purchased the PSG Simulation from MConsultingPrep last month. As far as I know, it's the only interactive practice platform. My 2 cents:
- Checkout process was smooth. The option to pay by PayPal is nice. I feel protected.
- After purchase, instead of playing the game right on the main site, they send me access information to play the game on a separate domain. It got me confused for a minute. But once in the designated domain, the game works like a champ.
- There're options to practice each mini-game or the whole PSG. I found myself needing more practice on the Ecosystem. So this is nice.
- I still don't understand how they can generate endless scenarios in the Ecosystem. Everytime I practice, there's a new set of data.
- Interface of the Ecosystem is like 99.9% similar to the actual game. With the Plant Defense, you can tell there's a slight difference in the graphics but I find it easier to see in the Simulation than in the actual PSG. Also, the animals' names are longer in the actual Test.
- I practice the Ecosystem 3 times each day before my game day. So that's about 30 runs. Plant Defense more less 10 runs. I am glad I had this practice. I felt so calm in the actual game.
- There's also a Guidebook included with the package. I only skimmed through it and spent the majority of my time on the simulation.
Thanks for your detailed review! I have purchased it and had a satisfactory experience. The team has replied quite fast to my request.